Thursday, October 13, 2011

Maria Rodale: My Top 10 Favorite Magazines

Maria Rodale: My Top 10 Favorite Magazines: "Last week was the annual American Magazine Conference, where the titans of the industry get together and commiserate about whatever crises face us--which are perpetual and ongoing. And with the incessant tribal drumbeat of the online/digital world, it's hard to remember sometimes that magazines are still loved. By people, at least. And it got me thinking about my own magazine habits and which ones I still subscribe to and love. And I love them not just for the stories and the pictures, but for the ads, too. Even the little ads in the back. The sign of a good magazine to me is often how many pages I rip out, turn down the corner of, or place next to my home computer so I can look up sites."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment